9.04.2011

b*day banner

last weekend was my grandpa's birthday and my mom asked me to make a banner for it. i've never made one before but it was pretty easy actually. i found some tutes online of how other people have made em and away i went. i found some fun paper i had and cut out a bunch of triangles, used my handy dandy crop a dile to punch holes [no plain ol' hole puncher in this house], put some ribbon thru em, of course cut out the letters using sure cuts a lot[<--a must have for those of you with a cricut...no more cartridges people!], then! used my handy dandy xyron sticker maker [another must have] for ADHERE the letters. there ya go.

it was approximately 9 ft...i left excess ribbon on the ends if my mom needed it or wanted to spread out the triangles more or whatever.


yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment