6.09.2009

up up UP! & more

Saturday night we waited until 10:10 pm to see UP! in 3D...I think it was pretty much worth it. It was my first time experiencing the 3D experience. The previews were cool too. G-Force was one of the previews and those little gerbils were flyin at me! I told my mom she would've hated that preview--especially in 3D. The glasses hurt my nose a tad but it was cool watching it.

Sunday we drove up to Show Low to stay with my parents. Well, Greg is working on his grandparents ranch helpin out with some chores so I'm hangin out with my mom mostly. I've been pretty lazy, catchin up on the Disney channel. I came up just in time for "Suite Life of Zack & Cody" marathons:D I have found a new show I enjoy too...Wizards of Waverly Place. Those are the only 2, I swear. Stella has been staying here with me and my parents seem to like her and enjoy playing with her--I think:) The good thing about having to keep her in the garage is that we can't hear her bark in the middle of the night hehe. That might be a little sad but nice for us to be able to sleep!

I think it is time for a little treat for the night.

3 comments:

  1. OMG. So I am looking at the pictures of your fam. WHAT?! They all look totally different. But...I guess it has been a good 12 years since I seen them... ;) WEIRD...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kinda TREAT did you end up havin anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. k:ha, yes in 12 years people can change...
    t: i don't even remember what i had...

    ReplyDelete