6.23.2009

show me state!

hello missouri! i keep wanting to say mo-town but i don't think that would be right. annnnyhoo. greg and i drove all the way here from az and arrived at my grandparent's house saturday morning at 8! we made great timing. my aunt was flying in to suprise my gma because her bday was on father's day. so i'm chattin with my aunt then when they get here i see my other aunt and her daughter [my cuz] and then i go outside and bradley was there too! we had been talking about him coming out there but he wasn't for sure if he was so i guess he just decided to suprise me! but my uncle ruined it for me. i was still happy to see him tho! they weren't here for too long but oh the moments we shared... during an intense game of apples to apples i think we were laughing pretty much the whole time. my family is entertaining:)

yesterday i showed greg a place called bennett spring. it's a fish hatchery/campground/state park. there are a bunch of rainbow trout and you can buy fish food and feed them. its so fun to see them jump up and go all crassssey. our hands smelled so delish afterwards:P

today greg and i are gonna go check out a river because he is just dying to go swimming. i forgot how delightful the weather is here:P it's soooo flippin humid. yuck. it gets about as hot as it does in az but it's a completely different kind of heat. so strange.

1 comment:

  1. I remember Bennett Springs! I hated the way my hands smelled afterwards too! But I liked putting the money in to feed the fish!

    ReplyDelete