5.16.2011

i think it's official.

i'm out of control.

i just emailed my friend this morning saying that i was going to scrapbook today. then i told greg last night i really needed to scrapbook but i just get so distracted. here is proof.

as i went to my newly designated crafting area to organize myself so i could begin scrappin, i saw my tin laying on the ground and i remembered my idea from earlier or last night, sometime......

so i was just playing with the idea today, but i'm thinkin to buy frames that have the little stands on the back so, um, it will stand up. i have like suuper strong magnets so they are strong enough to stick on the glass over the tin. make sense?
i stuck some paper on the tin then put it in a frame. dun.
i guess it doesn't have to be a recipe holder thing...could be like a memo board just whatever you want i suppose.

then as i got back to organizing my paper and stuff i saw my corkboard L i bought last week from hobby lobby...
just did a lil mod podgin. i added it to the mantle, not sure if it will stay but for now it will.

oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment